Sunday, January 26, 2014

Banana Pancakes

While I love having plain ole bacon and eggs for breakfast, sometimes I want to have something a little different. I've seen lots of recipes around for paleo pancakes but most of them require coconut flour, which I am currently out of. Luckily this morning I found a few ideas to make pancakes without any flour substitute: Banana Pancakes.



These have a great texture to them. I just ate mine plain but I suppose you could top it with honey or some fresh fruit too.




Ingredients:

2 medium bananas-ripe
3 eggs
vanilla extract
ground cinnamon
ground nutmeg
coconut oil or butter



Directions:

In a blender toss in bananas, eggs, vanilla, cinnamon and nutmeg. Blend about 2 minutes until batter is full of air bubbles. In a pan heat oil over medium. Pour in batter and cook on first side around 5-8 minutes till it is almost cooked all the way through. Just keep an eye on it. Then flip over and cook another couple minutes. Finished!


2 comments:

  1. Very nice blog give some very important advices for healh care and fitness.
    I provide Health care article writing the most reliable and cheapest services on fiverr.
    here is the link of my gig.

    ReplyDelete